TISK English medium school , is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Around 500 students are studying here from I to X Std. Established in 1988, this educational institution is situated in Kovvappuram, Cheruthazam Panchayath, Kannur district, Kerala state. It is located nearby Ezimala Railway station. We seek to provide education of the highest academic standards. Our distinctive character is to provide world-class education. Employing innovative methodologies to promote learning with an activity oriented curriculum designed to meet international standards. We provide well equipped Digi class rooms .Spacious computer, science and Mathematics Labs help students to learn these subjects with practical knowledge. A library with sufficient books is an added advantage to the students to enhance their learning.
To make an excellent place where children can achieve full potential in their intellectual. Physical, emotional, social, cultural, spiritual and moral development.
- To help the child to understand and Inbibe Islamic and Moral values
- To cherish academic excellence.
- To make responsible, productive and creative members of the society.
- To Infuse the ability to meat the challenge of the modern society.
- To develop clear thought process.
- To Inculcate self motivation, confidence, self-esteem, sense of duty and responsibility,
- To inspire leadership qualities, discipline and observance of code of conduct.
- To provide moral and value education.
- To ensure community and social service.